Olympics Survey Results
06/29/12 at 2:17 pm Steve
Thanks to those of you who completed our Summer Olympics survey. In the weeks ahead – leading up to and during the Games – our goal is to focus on the Olympics-related information that’s of greatest interest to you. Your input on the survey will help us do just that. In the meantime, here are some highlights from the survey results:
- Nearly 70 percent of respondents plan to watch the Olympics either often or very often.
- Virtually all (93 percent) plan to watch the Games live on TV.
- A sizable majority (74 percent) plan to watch the opening ceremonies on Friday, July 27.
- Three Olympic sports emerged as favorites: gymnastics, track and field, and swimming/diving.
- Of those who don’t plan to watch the Games, most will opt instead for TV comedies and dramas.
Thanks again for your participation.
Entry filed under: Suddenlink News. Tags: 2012 London Olympics, 2012 Summer Olympics, Suddenlink, Suddenlink Olympics Survey.