Yesterday we introduced two new Internet speed options to residential customers in Flagstaff, Ariz. Those customers can now choose our High Speed Internet 50.0, with download speeds of up to 50 megabits (Mbps) and upload speeds of up to 3 Mbps; or High-Speed Internet MAX 107.0, with download speeds up to 107 Mbps and upload speeds up to 5 Mbps. Suddenlink’s MAX 107.0 is the fastest residential Internet service available in this community.
Since spring of 2010, MAX 107.0 has been made available to residential customers in the following Suddenlink-served communities:
- Arkansas: Batesville, El Dorado, Hot Springs Village, Jonesboro, Mountain Home, Pocahontas and Russellville
- Louisiana: Alexandria, Bossier City (including Barksdale Air Force Base), Grambling, Haughton, Lake Charles, Natchitoches, Ruston and Sulphur
- Missouri: Branson, Nixa, Ozark, St. Joseph
- North Carolina: Chocowinity, Rocky Mount, Washington, Washington Park, and parts of Beaufort County
- Texas: Abilene, Amarillo, Bryan-College Station, Conroe, Georgetown, Jarrell, Pflugerville, Lake Conroe, Leander, Lufkin, Lubbock, Midland, Post, San Angelo, Shallowater, Tulia, Tyler, Whitehouse, Wolfforth
- West Virginia: Beckley, the majority of Boone, Cabell, Gallia, Jackson, Kanawha, Mason, Meigs (Ohio), Pleasants, Putnam, Washington, Wetzel, Wirt, and Wood counties
12/03/13 at 9:17 am Lisa
Even TV junkies can find Cyber Monday discounts. According to TVaholic, NBC, FX and HBO are offering 30 percent off all show merchandise, plus free shipping. ThinkGeek has “Doctor Who” and “Big Bang Theory” goodies and more, up to half off and no charge for shipping.
Want to watch your shows on the fly with Suddenlink2GO? Amazon is knocking $50 off Kindle Fire 7″ HD, 7″ HDX & 8.9″ HD tablets today.
12/02/13 at 9:09 am Lisa
Beginning today, residential customers in Sedona, Ariz., can get Suddenlink High-Speed Internet 50.0 service. With a download speed up to 50 Megabits per second (Mbps), it is the fastest residential Internet service offered in this community.
Since spring of 2010, 50.0 service has been made available to residential customers in the following Suddenlink-served communities:
- Arizona: Bullhead City, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Parker, Payson
- Arkansas: Arkadelphia, Batesville, Clarksville, Dardanelle, El Dorado, Jonesboro, Lamar, London, Malvern, Morrilton, Perla, Pocahontas, Pottsville, Rockport, Russellville
- California: Auburn, Humboldt County, Truckee
- Louisiana: Alexandria, Bossier City (including Barksdale Air Force Base), Haughton, Lake Charles, Natchitoches, Pineville, Sulphur
- Missouri: Branson, Nixa, St. Joseph
- North Carolina: Enfield, Halifax County, Kinston, New Bern, Scotland Neck, Tarboro
- Oklahoma: Alva, Chickasha, Enid, Henryetta, Muskogee, Wagoner
- Texas: Abilene, Athens, Balch Springs, Clarksville, Fate, Forney, Gainesville, Gladewater, Grand Saline, Heath, Henderson, Hideaway Lake, Jacksonville, Lindale, Lufkin, McClendon-Chisholm, Mineola, Mineral Wells, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, Nacogdoches, Paris, Pittsburg, Quitman, Rockwall, Royse City, San Angelo, Seagoville, Talty, Terrell, Victoria, Whitesboro, Winfield
12/02/13 at 8:38 am Lisa
Comedy action film “Red 2” is now available through Suddenlink On Demand.
Yes, retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) is back, reuniting his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, Anthony Hopkins, Helen Mirren Catherine Zeta-Jones, Byung Hun Lee, Brian Cox and Neal McDonough co-star.
Where Suddenlink On Demand is available, check out this and other titles by going to Channel 1. A Suddenlink digital receiver is required to access the On Demand menu.
11/27/13 at 9:50 am Lisa
Somewhere between the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie, be sure to leave a little room for Dragon Warrior Po and the Furious Five. FX is offering a Thanksgiving Day Kung Fu Panda Movie Marathon that should fit into everyone’s celebration schedule.
The fun begins at 11 a.m. (CT) with the original “Kung Fu Panda,” followed by the sequel, “Kung Fu Panda 2” at 1 p.m. The back-to-back animated martial arts adventures replay at 3 and 5 p.m., and 7 and 9 p.m.
FX is available to virtually all Suddenlink customers who have what is commonly known as Expanded Basic TV service.
11/27/13 at 9:05 am Lisa
Action film “Getaway” and biopic “Jobs” are now available through Suddenlink On Demand, 28 days before Netflix and Redbox.
“Jobs” tells the story of Steve Jobs, Apple, Inc.’s trailblazing co-founder. Ashton Kutcher stars as the innovator and entrepreneur who let nothing stand in the way of greatness. Dermot Mulroney and Josh Gad co-star.
In “Getaway,” a former race car driver is pitted against the clock, desperately trying to save the life of his kidnapped wife. Ethan Hawke stars. Selena Gomez, Jon Voight and Rebecca Budig co-star.
Where Suddenlink On Demand is available, check out these and other titles by going to Channel 1. A Suddenlink digital receiver is required to access the On Demand menu.
11/26/13 at 1:06 pm Lisa